sundaydl: (Default)
[personal profile] sundaydl
Friends Only





.I am...

+ I'm a fangirl so this journal is pretty much 90% bandom (Means: I talk a lot about musicians and bands I like)
+ I post picspams and music recommendations all the time.
+ I might ramble in Spanish if I am angry or upset but I write in English most of the time.
+ I am a slash believer so if male/male action bothers you: this is NOT your site.
+ I support bandgirls (Female musicians, idols' girlfriends, etc.) so if you are a jealous fangirl who talk shit about these girls: get out of here.





."Rules".

+ Do not add me if we do not have something in common.
+ Do not add me if you are a homophobe, sexist, racist or animal abuser.
+ Please, if you want to add me..just COMMENT!!.
+ I do not care if you already added me if you do not comment I will not add you back.
+ For people from the sex related comms: I do not post about my sexual life nor sex stories and I do not really care about yours. So do not add me if you just have a sex-journal.



Still wanna be friends with me?? =)

Patrick Stump Moodtheme by [livejournal.com profile] sanami276
Page 1 of 3 << [1] [2] [3] >>

(no subject)

Date: 2004-12-11 11:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] th3newblack.livejournal.com
added you. :D

(no subject)

Date: 2004-12-11 11:58 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
Also added you ;)

(no subject)

Date: 2005-02-02 06:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] polux.livejournal.com
ola! te e visto en el libro de firmas pa qe wlvan private y eso qe me gustaria conocerte ^^

kss

(no subject)

Date: 2005-02-02 06:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] polux.livejournal.com
PD: me gusta todo lo qe pones de qe apoyas a los gays y tal... adivina por que! ^^ (yes, i am)

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com - Date: 2005-02-02 08:32 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

Date: 2005-02-05 05:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tear-ju.livejournal.com
i added u :)
hope u'll add me back ;)))

(no subject)

Date: 2005-02-05 07:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
;) added you back!! by the way..good taste in men :p

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] tear-ju.livejournal.com - Date: 2005-02-05 08:13 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

Date: 2005-04-01 08:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ikkuna.livejournal.com
hola!! soy amiga d polux y de ilargi_666 y te he visto tambien x suomirocks, recuerdas :)? y bueno, te he añadido a friends y tendria interes en conocer un poco mas tu mundo, si me haces el honor :). tu perfil es muy interesante y tenemos gustos en comun y siempre es un placer leer pensamientos de gente asi. en fin, besikos!!

(no subject)

Date: 2005-04-01 08:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
:) gracias!! ^^ el honor es mio chica :p

(no subject)

Date: 2005-04-02 03:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] verhur-harada.livejournal.com
Dios, dios.. te gustan Korpiklaani, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Backyard Babies, Moonsorrow... dios dios.

¿Te puedo agregar?

(no subject)

Date: 2005-04-02 03:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
Claro, por que no?? Te agrego yo tambien a ti de paso..

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] sibana.livejournal.com - Date: 2005-04-06 03:48 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com - Date: 2005-04-06 04:56 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

Date: 2005-05-29 11:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mirita23.livejournal.com
Hola!!!

Genial reencontrarte, después de tiempo y enloqueciendo en los mismos pairings!!!

Pues nada, q sera un placer leerte y espero verte seguido!!

Besos!

(no subject)

Date: 2005-05-29 11:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
^^ yo también me alegro de volverte a ver..no te asustes por lo que puedas leer en el LJ xDDD que bueno tener a una antigua compañera del STR como amiga..^^ nos vemoss!!

(no subject)

Date: 2005-06-20 09:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] elendy.livejournal.com
ey!! hola niña!! he encontrao tu journal!! si kieres nos agregamos ;) aunke yo soy mu vaga pa escribir en él xDDDD besis!

(no subject)

Date: 2005-06-20 01:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
^^ pues yo por mi te agrego ya mismo chica!! Ala..bienvenida a mi caótico mundo xDD

(no subject)

Date: 2005-07-08 01:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] snapesita.livejournal.com
O.o y yo? puedo entrar en tu selecto grupito...¡_¡...ya no me keres
Que tengo que hacer?

(no subject)

Date: 2005-07-08 08:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
o.o pero tia..si yo ya te había agregado!!! xDD

(no subject)

Date: 2005-08-03 09:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xversaxx.livejournal.com
hola!!!
soy xversa!! te agrego a mis amistades.... muuu bonito tu journal ;-)

(no subject)

Date: 2005-08-03 09:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
Hola!! Yo también te agrego ^^ bienvenida a mi caótico mundo.
Graciass el tuyo también está genial..gran modelo si..^^

(no subject)

Date: 2005-09-17 12:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zelansi.livejournal.com
Hola! Polux me ha hablado de tí, me ha dicho que tambien vienes al concierto de MCR ^^
Me gusta tu LJ, te agrego a friends, espero que no te importe ;)

(no subject)

Date: 2005-09-17 01:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
Hola. Como me va a importar mujer?? Claro que no!! Yo también te agrego ^^ nos veremos por ahí!!

(no subject)

Date: 2005-10-14 10:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] friday82.livejournal.com
Added you! Add me back ? :)

(no subject)

Date: 2005-10-14 10:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
Added you ^^ welcome to my life..

(no subject)

Date: 2005-10-27 04:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] vampyr-requiem.livejournal.com
Added. Add me please? Would it also be alright if I used some of the colourbars that you made that are on your userinfo? I will of course give you full credit.

._Callista_.

(no subject)

Date: 2005-10-28 02:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
Added you!
And feel free to use them ^^

P.S. Love your Jonne lay *__*

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] vampyr-requiem.livejournal.com - Date: 2005-10-28 02:32 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com - Date: 2005-10-28 02:34 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] vampyr-requiem.livejournal.com - Date: 2005-10-28 02:36 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com - Date: 2005-10-28 02:39 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] vampyr-requiem.livejournal.com - Date: 2005-10-28 02:42 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

Date: 2005-11-19 10:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] onerva69.livejournal.com
Hey! We seem to have a lot in common. Add me please?

(no subject)

Date: 2005-11-21 04:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
^^ sure!! Added.

(no subject)

Date: 2005-12-10 07:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] valorock.livejournal.com
Moi! I saw you from suomirocks -community and we seem to have few things incommon. Plus, I'm from Finland. ;) I'll add ya, m'kay?

(no subject)

Date: 2005-12-11 01:38 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
Added you back. I've seen you around..I almost asked you for adding me few times..

Aww..Finland..lucky you! ^^

no..

Date: 2005-12-18 12:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] maria-imstrange.livejournal.com
no estoy nacida para estas cosas, pero te vi y tenemos algunas coincidencias, te agrego.

Re: no..

Date: 2005-12-18 03:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
^^ yo también te agrego. Veo que eres nueva en esto..si tienes alguna duda puedes preguntarme, no soy una experta pero me defiendo bastante bien..

(no subject)

Date: 2006-01-29 10:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] katiris.livejournal.com
holahola!!! me pasé por akí porke vi algo ke eskribiste en la comunidad derexo animal y como he visto ke eres de gran canaria no he podido dejar de eskribirte algo, por paisanaaaa xDDD

w0www como se sale tu layouttt ^^ Pues eso ninia, beeeeesitosh!!

(no subject)

Date: 2006-01-30 03:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
Hola paisana!! ^^ es raro encontrarse con gente de aquí..eres la 2º que conozco en todo el tiempo que llevo en el lj.

Te gusta?? GRACIAS!!! Me costó mucho hacerlo.

Gracias por el comment ^^.

(no subject)

Date: 2006-02-01 01:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] barca-cigarillo.livejournal.com
Hola,I'm from Spain too!(I'm from Catalonia,Barcelona)
-that's one thing we have in common.
And probably alot of other things.Well,I saw you in the anti-hilary duff site(you even commented on one of my posts)and we listen to almost all the same bands.

Lo siento,mi puedo hablo espanol,but I'm just more comfy with English when in comes to internet(strangely...)

add me?

(no subject)

Date: 2006-02-01 03:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
Sure, added!! ^^ I remember the post. And you can use either English or Spanish..I don't really care ^^ I understand both of them.

P.S. I totally love Barcelona (I mean the city but..I like the football team too anyway XD)

(no subject)

Date: 2006-02-19 10:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pastlink.livejournal.com
Well, as you wanna add me, I'll go and add you, right? ^^

(no subject)

Date: 2006-02-19 10:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
Ok ^^ kiitos!! See you around!! =)

hey

Date: 2006-03-22 07:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lhyiar.livejournal.com
hey. i found you on the Marius and armand site, and we have a lot of the same good taste :) marius and armand beeing one, LOST!!!! (charlie all the way), many a good band and i love all you "IS LOVE" banners. how did you get so many, i haven't even worked out how to get one yet :) so what do you think, can i friend you?

Re: hey

Date: 2006-03-23 03:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
Hi!! You look interesting so..yeah..

I LOVE colourbars and I'm a lj addict so..I find them XD..

Added you =)

(no subject)

Date: 2006-03-26 07:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sugarless-emo.livejournal.com
buenas noticias nena...he hecho otro lj aun estoy en proceso por que me estoy ejem *mudando* pero ya casi ^^

(no subject)

Date: 2006-03-27 02:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
Awwwwwwwwwww!! Sweetheart!!! Me alegra verte por aquí de nuevo =)

Ya te agrego!

(no subject)

Date: 2006-04-01 03:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] wormwoodz.livejournal.com
hi, I found you through a H. Bosch fanlist.
May I add you? :)

(no subject)

Date: 2006-04-01 08:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
=) sure!! I already added you. By the way, love your layout.

(no subject)

Date: 2006-05-04 10:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] skysky3012.livejournal.com
Added you.... found you in the Jussi com.... we seem to have some fav bands in common....

(no subject)

Date: 2006-05-04 03:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
Added =)

(no subject)

Date: 2006-05-10 05:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pededuende.livejournal.com
Holla! Me encanta el tuyo LJ. Me agregas?

(no subject)

Date: 2006-05-10 06:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
=) agregado!

(no subject)

Date: 2006-07-06 06:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fiona-squid.livejournal.com
seems like you are a suomi fan. :) wanna add a finn to your list? *puppy eyes*

(no subject)

Date: 2006-07-06 07:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
Moi!! ^^ of course I want to!! Added, add me back?? =P

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fiona-squid.livejournal.com - Date: 2006-07-06 07:24 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

Date: 2006-07-29 02:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] black-glow.livejournal.com
Holaaa!
Soy Laurixu... no se si me recuerdas :S soy esta chica que se llamaba Laura Irina xDDDD bueno es igual.
Que lei tu userinfo y tenemos gustos parecidos en música y muuuy parecidos en Yaoi xD (Sukisyo no suele gustar mucho y es mi favorita).

Add me? ^^
:****

(no subject)

Date: 2006-07-29 03:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deep-lost.livejournal.com
Suure ^^ added ;)

P.D. Me encaanta Sukisyo <3 XD
Page 1 of 3 << [1] [2] [3] >>